Fall In Love With More Free Templates! Click Here To Get Your Own Smitten Blog Design... »

Thursday, November 3, 2011

Day 307: Breakfast Foods

New breakfast food today - waffles!  I had been thinking of picking up some waffles for a while now (although I was going to get whole wheat waffles - Josh picked up buttermilk and blueberry), but today was their inaugural appearance on the breakfast menu.  I think she liked them. 


Surprisingly, this hadn't really happened until this morning.  Sure, Bailey stalks the highchair during meal times, and sometimes Michal obliges him a fallen treat or three.  I guess she has never had a snack or meal he wanted that badly.  Cheerios garner some interest, but cottage cheese, yogurt, tofu?  Bailey would rather sleep under the kitchen table.  


Today?  Just after I took this picture, Bailey scored some waffle.  I think Michal was a little perplexed as to where her waffle disappeared - it was in her hand a second before!

No comments:

Post a Comment