Briefly playing with her "laptop"
What a surprise... playing with blocks.
Another "new" toy - there are multiple pieces of animal halves. If you match two, it plays some music and congratulates you on the match. Very cute. It's a refrigerator magnet toy, but she refuses to leave it on the refrigerator door.
And just for fun - dinner. Notice what remains on her plate - chicken and potatoes. Only a few pieces of broccoli. This was her second serving of broccoli. She didn't seem interested in the other parts of her dinner, but broccoli is always a favorite. I'm going to choose to not be too worried - in terms of food to eat in great abundance, broccoli is preferred.
On a fun note - notice Bailey in the lower right corner. He's no dummy.





Funny, I have a picture of my now 21 year old nephew sitting in his high chair with the dog in exactly the same place. I will very much miss my daily dose of cuteness.
ReplyDelete