Fall In Love With More Free Templates! Click Here To Get Your Own Smitten Blog Design... »

Tuesday, June 14, 2011

Day 165: Active Baby

We had a very active day today - lots of standing, "walking," bouncing, jumping, and so much more.  In between that and Michal wanting to be ON ME, it was a tiring day.  I also received a diagnosis of tennis elbow today and was told to not use my right arm at all (???), so that added a fun little kink to the plans.  I cannot complain, though - she is so much fun.  During one diaper change, she threw her pants to the ground - I took that as her telling me she wanted to go without.  Fine, no problem.  This is where cute diapers come in handy.


At one point I heard loud banging in the office - it turns out Michal was using her feet and my desk as a percussion instrument.   


Such a cutie pie, loving on Sophie.

No comments:

Post a Comment