Today is our last day in California, as we are catching a red-eye late tonight. It is always a little bittersweet - while we are sad to leave friends and family, we are excited to get back to our normal routines. When I purchased our tickets months ago, I was really excited to get an amazing fare and did not know what to anticipate with the baby in terms of the times of the flights. Tonight's flight is a red-eye with a stop in Cincinnati - here's hoping that the Babes is able to sleep through both our flights!
I wanted to take one last opportunity to take pictures of the baby with my mom and youngest sister. Some cute pictures turned out, but I really liked this one, taken on the deck in the backyard.
Before heading to the airport, we grabbed some dinner. Michal has had pasta before, but I am not sure she has had real spaghetti - it has normally been spiral pasta cut into smaller pieces. I was hoping she'd go all Lady-and-the-Tramp with her noodles!
Much later, Michal is all ready for the flight in her mermaid pajamas. Apparently she wanted some reading material and decided to raid my purse (a gift courtesy of my sister, Deanna - THANKS!). It looks like she thinks she's being sneaky!
Monday, June 27, 2011
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



No comments:
Post a Comment