Fall In Love With More Free Templates! Click Here To Get Your Own Smitten Blog Design... »

Monday, July 11, 2011

Day 192: Swimming with Friends

A little more than a year ago, I received an email inquiring about bat mitzvah tutoring.  I was pregnant at the time - only a few months along - but I jumped at the opportunity to work with this family.  We got along famously, my student did a marvelous job, and, when she arrived, they loved on Michal as well.  She accompanied me to their home for tutoring sessions.  The bat mitzvah was the evening before Halloween - Michal behaved herself through the entire thing - and we visited their amazing haunted garage during trick or treating, Michal resplendent in her bear "costume."


And then we just got busy.  We haven't seen them since Halloween, despite a few failed attempts to get together.  When I opened my email this morning and found a note, asking about meeting at the pool in the early evening hours, I jumped at it.


We had a WONDERFUL time, and while Michal was uncharacteristically reserved at first, she quickly warmed up.  She even practiced floating, kicking, jumping, and putting her face in the water - she is one crazy baby!


 Just chillin'


One picture from earlier - "on the phone" at work!

No comments:

Post a Comment