Michal took the day off from work (I still went in to the office) today. She and Josh joined his mother and cousin on a trip up to Hershey, Pennsylvania. They spent some time visiting one of Cousin Howie's railroad friends, and then headed on over to MY favorite part of town, Hershey'S Chocolate World.
While there, they rode the Great American Chocolate Tour Ride. Starting in the tropical rain forest where cocoa beans grow, the tour takes visitors through the process of making delicious chocolate treats. Michal loved the cows (you know, who give milk to the making of yummy chocolate), clapping and dancing as they passed by. She even kept looking back at them after passing along the tour.
Later, she met someone she did NOT like.
The abject horror on her face at meeting the Reese's Peanut Butter Cup guy is almost hilarious, if she weren't about to burst into tears. I guess we have found the first "person" Michal is not ecstatic to meet and greet. A Hershey's Kiss and chocolate bar bigger than the baby? Yum!


I am cracking up as I read this because a.) her face in that picture is hilarious and b.) I am eating a Reeses peanut butter cup right now and it is not so scary. LOL.
ReplyDelete