Fall In Love With More Free Templates! Click Here To Get Your Own Smitten Blog Design... »

Tuesday, July 26, 2011

Day 207: Pigtails!

Michal's hair is getting long enough that I need to do something to it in order to keep her from looking like a ragamuffin baby.  Up until today, that has pretty much consisted of clips.  They have worked fine, for the most part, but it doesn't take much for a clip to start to slip out, defeating the purpose of even using them.  I had tried pigtails and ponytails once in a while, but I only had hair bands that I use in MY hair - doesn't work well in her much shorter, fine hair.


And then someone told me about Target.  Not that I didn't already love the store, but they have teeny baby elastics.  Problem solved.  Today was the first day of pigtail baby.  Adorableness. 

No comments:

Post a Comment