Fall In Love With More Free Templates! Click Here To Get Your Own Smitten Blog Design... »

Tuesday, April 19, 2011

Day 109: Be Zany

Michal got a new toy today.  Well, to be honest, I got a new toy today, and it just so happened that it was for the baby.  I have had my eye on the B. Zany Zoo Activity Cube for longer than I care to admit.  I do not recall the first time I saw it, but I have purposefully walked past the toy department at Target many, many times, just to take a peek.  It has been the ultimate test of impulse shopping.  Add to it that several of our baby friends also have the toy, and it was only a matter of time until it came to live in our house.  


I had a lot of fun, playing with the camera and taking pictures of Michal's first experiences with the cube.  I absolutely love the toy.  Not only is it made of wood (read: no annoying musical electronic noises - we have a few really fun, musical toys, but it is nice to have something different), but it has a plethora of different activities to explore.

 Peeking through one of the windows before removing the outer packaging.

Brilliant baby - already learning her ABCs 

I end up deleting most of my Michal pictures because she moves and I get blur.  
FINALLY this works to my favor!

Taking a gander at what lies up above. 

 Silly girl... not sure what face this is.  

 We seem to love giraffes in this house.  The first door she opens - giraffe.

 Checking out the rhino on the top level.

I have no idea what THIS face means...

This is a GREAT toy for practicing standing.  She stood up for several minutes.  Once in a while she got nervous about losing her balance and started to cry out, but once she realized I was right behind her, she got right back to playing with the rhinos and ducks on the top level. 

2 comments:

  1. When Addie pulls herself up on there, it takes a few seconds for her to realize what she did and then she bursts into tears because she is afraid she will fall over. Love the pictures!

    ReplyDelete