Fall In Love With More Free Templates! Click Here To Get Your Own Smitten Blog Design... »

Thursday, April 28, 2011

Day 118: Yo, Baby!

Somebody was in a GREAT mood today.  We have a theory that she has been teething (although we are not sure WHERE that tooth is emerging), and perhaps it will erupt soon.  Once we got home this evening, Michal and I went for a walk with the dog while Josh went for his training run, then came home to play and eat a bit.  On the menu tonight: yogurt and puffs. 


We are beginning to expand her food options, so when I was at the grocery store the other day, I picked up some baby yogurt.  While I would have preferred to purchase a plain/non-flavored version, that was not available, so I picked up the peach.  I pulled out the container, put a small amount in her bowl, then readied the camera to capture the inevitable hilarious expression at first taste.


She loved it. 


She also ate a bunch of puffs, now that Passover is over and her normal snacks can be enjoyed.  She is really improving in her fine motor skills and is becoming adept at feeding herself... well, at least most of the time.

The fun times continued with a post-dinner bath.  Right before this shot, she was playing and splashing like crazy.  Then she folded herself in half, as she often does while playing, but, being in the bath, she basically dunked her face into the water.

She was a bit surprised at this.  I laughed.

 Peek a boo!

 Can you tell this girl loves her daddy?  He came into the bathroom after readying her nighttime bottle.  I had my back to the door, but it was obvious when he entered the room.

 My favorites.

1 comment:

  1. You can get regular plain yogurt to give her if you want - as long as its full fat!

    ReplyDelete