It is not easy to take pictures of her in the seat, I've discovered, especially if I want a straight on shot. This seat is current in the smaller of our two cars (the one that gets better gas mileage, so we are using it more often), with the bucket in the larger car, so in order to get this shot, I had to prop the camera up on the headrest, attempt to glance at the screen to see the shot, and then hit the button. This was the better of the two shots, and it still isn't great. She's still getting used to her new ride, and has already fallen asleep in the seat, although her head was drooped over so far that it was near her belly button. Must find a solution there.
It was half of a lazy day today, so I took a few more pajama baby shots. She's cute, what can I say.
Smiles... I feel like her eyes are really staying in that green category.
Who knows where they'll end up.
Note: on hands and sort of on knees. At one point, I could definitely see her stomach was totally off the ground. I feel like the clock is now ticking down to mobility.
People seemed to enjoy the dog-baby photo from yesterday. Here is another.
I love his paw propped up on the table leg. She lurrrrrves him.

No comments:
Post a Comment