We had a busy day today - Michal hung out at day care for the morning, then we went to visit a new baby friend, and then we strolled around Ikea a bit. When we got home, it was definitely time for some independent play time for the goose. Right away, she wanted to stand up at her Zany Zoo. But, she was sitting down next to it. What's a girl to do?
Oh yeah, pull up to standing. It took a few tries, and a bit of frustration. She hasn't done this for a few weeks now...
All the way up - on her own!
Did ya see that??
Playing - she loves moving the beads and animals on their respective courses.
Working around a corner - previously her biggest obstacle!
Hmm... which way should I go?
This was on loop 2 or 3... I lost count.
Getting tired - it's hard work!
And she's off again!











Isn't it amazing?! I love these babies. And I love to watch them learn and grow.
ReplyDelete