Fall In Love With More Free Templates! Click Here To Get Your Own Smitten Blog Design... »

Thursday, September 15, 2011

Day 258: ... And It Continues

Our days of Fussy Butts McGee continue.  Naps have been a nightmare, and she has been a general menace.  Michal and I joined Josh and a coworker for lunch, and boy was she a handful in the restaurant.  We've decided to blame teeth.  Tooth #9 is peeking through, and tooth #10 is right at the brink of breaking through the gum.  I wouldn't be surprised if there were twelve other ready to make an appearance.

Michal spent the afternoon with Daddy.  When she wasn't refusing to nap (she screamed for more than half an hour), she wanted to hang out with Josh.  What did she really want to do?  Crawl in and out of his lap, demanding him to read (and, in most cases re-read) some of her favorite books.  Apparently Good Night, Charleston was the favorite of the day, read by Josh at least three times.  When I got home, she found a new lap and reader.

Look at that, it's Good Night, Charleston.  What a surprise!  I think I read it four or five times.  It makes me miss Charleston - I think we need to take a trip!

No comments:

Post a Comment