Fall In Love With More Free Templates! Click Here To Get Your Own Smitten Blog Design... »

Wednesday, September 14, 2011

Day 257: New Tricks

"Hi there!"

Just a few pre-bedtime pictures of the Goose.  She currently has a fascination with her diaper pail - she likes to open the top, peek inside, then attempts to close the lid.  Here she is, peeking around the corner of her dresser to see if I'm paying attention. 


During naked time, Michal crawls all over her room, attacking various puzzles and stuffed animals.  She even randomly picks out books to "read," as she is doing here.  One surprising new thing from tonight - she would open a book, hand it to Josh to read a page, take it back from him, then hand it back to him to read another page.  It was adorable.


I love handing her the toothbrush after I've brushed her teeth.  I really would like for her to start playing with it and to see what she does with it, maybe even putting it in her mouth.  Nope.  She just likes to touch the bristles. 


Don't you love the expression on her face?
"I'll do it, Mama, I'll flush this toilet.  Do you dare me?  Double dog dare me?"

Oh, and holy curls after her bath!  

No comments:

Post a Comment