Apple back to its rightful muncher. Yum yum yum!
We hitched a ride to the orchard on a tractor-towed shuttle.
Michal ran a slight fever all day - this was a pretty typical face from her.
Quiet, slightly glassy eyes, and less enthusiastic "Hi!"s than normal.
View on the way back to the market. Love these green Maryland hills.
I couldn't resist - there was a Michal-sized gap in the front of these pumpkins.
It begged for a picture!
We saw this old farm vehicle on the way down to the petting farm.
It just looked so perfect there.
Josh and Michal meet a goat.
Wasn't it nice of the goat (I think this was Jill - Jack had two mean-looking horns - I steered clear of him) to get up onto the bench to be at a Michal-level height?
Such a beautiful pair of turkeys.
Meeting an alpaca. Luckily this alpaca was a little friendlier than the ones Michal met at the zoo yesterday. It does look a little creepy here, just staring at me.
We had such a lovely day, culminating in meeting up with Josh's mom and her friend for dinner. Unfortunately Michal continued her impersonation of Fussy Butts McGee, but this time with a feverish bent. Whatever is causing this bit of fun, whether it is teeth or something viral, I hope our regular Michal returns soon!






No comments:
Post a Comment