Fall In Love With More Free Templates! Click Here To Get Your Own Smitten Blog Design... »

Tuesday, October 4, 2011

Day 277: Antics

There are days when I actually manage to coordinate Michal's outfits.  While she still has no shoes, I occasionally come upon a pair of socks that look okay.  Today I even found her pink bow clip - the only thing that manages to keep her hair in place without simply sliding out... 


... that is, until she pulls it out of her hair.  And that, of course, is followed by the deft removal of socks.  I guess she prefers to go without adornment.  Look at that slight smile. She knows she's being annoying!


What little did I know.  This is after lunch.  Getting back into the car to go to work, Michal decided she would prefer to not ride in her carseat.  What is missing in this picture is the crying, fussing, and extreme wiggling she enacted before she ended up in this position, all in order to NOT get strapped in.  She looks relatively mild here.  It's all an illusion, folks.  She can be a sneaky, wily, pain in the butt baby!

No comments:

Post a Comment