Fall In Love With More Free Templates! Click Here To Get Your Own Smitten Blog Design... »

Wednesday, October 19, 2011

Day 292: At the Dog Wash

Today was dog wash day.  Michal was super helpful.  If, by helpful, I mean silly and not very helpful.  She even tried to tickle me when I was soaping him up.  She did try to grab the water cup to help pour water on Bailey, but it was a little heavy and she was a little too quick for the camera.  It's been a few days of phone pictures, which means any movement equals a lot of blur.  Apologies for that.


Michal's new favorite thing is beeping our noses.  She REALLY loves it.  I think she might be trying to beep Bailey's nose here, and I think he's trying to figure out what the heck she's doing.


Yeah.  He wants no part of that.  This is pretty indicative of most of their interactions - Michal is still interested in the dog, and he wants little to do with her (unless it's dinner time).

No comments:

Post a Comment