Fall In Love With More Free Templates! Click Here To Get Your Own Smitten Blog Design... »

Tuesday, October 25, 2011

Day 298: Late Night

During the school year, Tuesdays end up being a very long day.  Part of my job is to oversee our upper school program, which meets Tuesday evenings, so I am usually at work those days until at least 9:30, sometimes as late as 10:00 or even 11:00 (that was last week - we had to turn the alarm on when we left - a new late night record for me).  On the plus side, I do get to spend the morning and early afternoon with Michal, but I do end up missing bedtime.  It's one of my favorite times of day with the baby - she turns into a crazy, goofy, silly Goose.  


Today is Tuesday, which means Josh arrived at my office around 4:00 to pick up Michal and take her home.  It's weird saying good night to her in the middle of the afternoon, but I attempted to get in some last huggles and kisses.  I think she thought I was being weird - she had little interest in me when she hadn't seen her Daddy all day!


Heading home with Daddy.  Have a good night, baby girl!

When I get home, I will check in with her on the monitor.  She is super light-sleeper baby these days - if I even THINK about opening her door, she wakes up, stands up, and says "Hi!".  Crazy kid.

No comments:

Post a Comment