We took a field trip today to a local bookstore so Michal could pick out a few books to get with a gift card she received for her birthday. We had lots of fun - while I looked through books, she attempted to escape and crawl off. We did pick up four new books and I can't wait to read them with her. While we were perusing the shelves, Michal flipped through this book on colors. As an example of her brilliance, I asked her to point to something green on the page and she did! It was the green page but still!
In all seriousness, though, tonight when Josh was zipping up her pajamas, Michal said "seees," which, in Michal-speak, is teeth. She knew it was time to brush her teeth! Brilliant, I tell you.
Friday, October 14, 2011
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment