Fall In Love With More Free Templates! Click Here To Get Your Own Smitten Blog Design... »

Tuesday, October 18, 2011

Day 291: Exploring

It was a quiet day this afternoon, so Michal took a bit of a stroll with me.  Well, her stroll was more of a crawl, chasing after me at baby light speed - sort of like this: 


Her boost of speed cracks me up - she starts to crawl like crazy, barely staying up on her hands and knees. Such a funny baby.


Among our explorations, we found Cheryl, and Michal showed her some cool places on the map.  Here she is, showing her friend where Israel is on the map.  It was a pretty awesome day in Israel with the release of Gilad Shalit from 5 1/2 years of captivity, so it's been on our minds.


Speaking of exploring, I think she's thinking of making a break for it.  I can almost see the wheels turning in her head.... "Okay, sippy cup - check, now, how do I get out of here, and can I get to the door before Mama finds me?"  She does have a unique way of carrying her cup.

No comments:

Post a Comment