Some days it is difficult to choose just one picture to post for this blog. In addition to my goal of simply posting and blogging about one picture a day, I would like for there to be a narrative that weaves throughout the blog. Some days, that narrative stream is obvious, and some days I struggle a bit to find something that feels a bit more purposeful than simply snapping a picture to post here. In that vein, tonight's post will just be some updates on themes previously covered, with the funniest picture being the official picture of the day.
Yesterday's post took you through the process by which I make Michal's food, and showed her priceless reaction to peas. I'm not sure what caused her reaction - the taste? the texture? the temperature? Today, we tried again, and I mixed in some formula to make it a bit creamier, both in taste and in texture. Here was tonight's reaction - I think she's taking to it:
I love watching Michal explore the world. While she is having fun finding and grabbing her feet, there is an attention to detail I find so fascinating when she investigates her hands.
And the official picture of the day. This kid is very strong - she loves to stand up and can definitely support her own weight while upright and tries very hard to pull herself to standing from a sitting position. That being said, her upper body strength is not great, partly due to tummy time, the theme of a previous post. Every day, we make sure to get tummy time in before going to bed. Tonight... well, tonight she disliked it more than usual.
We do not often get the I-am-very-unhappy-and-I-want-to-stop-doing-this-RIGHT-NOW! face, but when we do, it's hilarious.
Wednesday, January 19, 2011
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
She's going to hulk out!
ReplyDeleteI love the "I'm very unhappy face" when my son does it, poor babies don't know how cute it is when they do it.
ReplyDelete