It is so much fun watching Michal grow - I know I've said that before, and I am sure I will say it many more times. She's in that discovery phase now; grabbing at things, playing with her toys, and initiating that age-old game of "Play with toy then drop on ground - FUN!" Today was another funny discovery, one that I'm not even sure Michal was totally aware of. See if you can figure out what is wrong with this picture:
Just two girls, hanging out at mama's work. I turn around to this idyllic scene, only to discover her sock is off. Not so unusual - keeping a sock on her foot has been a trial, especially given the apparent inability of the garment industry to manufacture a sock that stays on a baby's foot. But, look a little more closely at the picture... where is the sock? Usually when she kicks it off, it would be somewhere around her feet.
Ah, THERE it is. IN HER HAND. Talented.
Monday, January 31, 2011
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment