We took advantage of the wonderful weather and took a family outing to the National Zoo, meeting up with a few friends who also had August babies, including Michal's sock-stealing/eating boyfriend. We had a great time, although I think everyone was exhausted after hiking all over the zoo wearing 20 pound babies (I cheated and let Michal sleep in the stroller for a while). We checked out the giant, ancient fish of Amazonia and visited the lions, tigers, gorillas, and even a paper-bag-wearing Orangutan. Just a great day.
We have very few pictures of the three of us. We don't really even have one from the hospital, something I really wish we'd made a point to do while we were there for nearly a week. So here is a family shot, and of course, Michal had little interest in looking at the camera. You can nearly see the wheels turning in her head here - in the very next picture taken, she's attacking Josh's face.
Wednesday, April 20, 2011
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Sounds like you all had lots of fun! Love the family picture.
ReplyDelete