Fall In Love With More Free Templates! Click Here To Get Your Own Smitten Blog Design... »

Monday, April 4, 2011

Day 94: Negotiating Naps

Michal was not particularly interested in her afternoon nap today.  She had a great morning nap of about an hour and a half, but her normal mid-afternoon-nap-in-the-car-on-the-way-to-work did not start until we were about five minutes away from work.  Which meant that she woke up when I transfered her to the stroller and did not seem particularly interested in going back to sleep.  Apparently her cat nap completely refreshed her, and she was ready and raring to play and have fun.


Later in the afternoon, as she neared her normal afternoon nap time, it became clear that she was beginning to melt down.  After a little bit of a bottle, some time crying and complaining in her stroller, she finally fell asleep. 


She does not normally sleep with a blanket, but with a sleep sack, 
so I was a little surprised to see her pulling this one all the way up.


I think she might be comfy.

Post nap, someone is refreshed and VERY happy to see me.  

1 comment: