Just a few random Friday photos...
Daddy dressed the Goose today. She was very hippie farm girl in her flower power overalls. (I used Simba to elicit this smile, hence her looking away from the camera. I try to use my props effectively.)
Following a tomato sauce painting of the overalls, Michal received a costume change. And a red apple stress ball. Seemed like a fun, innocuous toy to play with.
Hmm... what have we here?
(I LOVE those jelly sandals. I wish she could wear them year-round!)
Delicious!
Not long after I snapped this picture, I had to take away the apple. She used those fabulous front teeth to really bite into said "apple," and once I discovered a small bit of red foam in her mouth, away it went. She was SO proud of her hands-free apple biting.
Happy Birthday, Grandma Michaele! Michal showed off her giggles and chatty ways to Grandma on the phone today.



No comments:
Post a Comment