As an English major and former English teacher, it makes my heart all warm and scrunchy when, during play time, Michal heads over to her basket of books. She pulls them out, usually a bunch at a time, then crawls around with them, opening them, flipping through the pages, sometimes putting them on her head. I love that even if we aren't reading a book together, which we try to do often, she still wants to be with them. It just makes me so happy to see her so excited about books. I hope it only grows and deepens as she gets older.
Josh took these pictures while hanging with the baby this afternoon (he insisted I indulge in a NECESSARY haircut - I think it's only been cut once or twice in the past year, explaining why it is longer than it has been since 1997! I have a hard time indulging myself these days - I'd MUCH rather have fun with the Goose).
Love this face - it makes me want to give her kisses and snuggles!
No comments:
Post a Comment