After spending most of the day inside yesterday due to Irene, cabin fever started to kick in today. I'm sure Michal didn't mind hanging out with her favorite toys, but Josh and I itched to get out. So we headed up to Baltimore to have lunch with his mom, who unfortunately was one of the hundreds of thousands of Maryland residents without power. Michal ignored her lunch for the most part, instead watching two kids who played on the games and rides near our table. Once we all finished - Michal even managed to eat most of her food - we headed over to let her "ride" the train and horse. She seemed to enjoy herself, even bouncing up and down a bit as if to simulate the ride.
Ride 'em, cowgirl!
After lunch we went back to Josh's mom's house - nope, still no power - and hung out for a bit. Michal even worked on a few new moves - standing and then this one:
Hmm... pesky step. I bet all the cool stuff is up there!
Oooh! One leg up!
Annnnnnnnd the other - this was a big time new move.
Yay for baby!
I love how she gets so excited and claps for herself. Once we all finish clapping, she starts again, egging us on to congratulate her. She's hilarious.
I love how she gets so excited and claps for herself. Once we all finish clapping, she starts again, egging us on to congratulate her. She's hilarious.
Oh, and she got her sippy cup of milk, which was apparently the big draw to mastering the step. Smart girl.





No comments:
Post a Comment