Fall In Love With More Free Templates! Click Here To Get Your Own Smitten Blog Design... »

Thursday, August 11, 2011

Day 223: Straw Sipping

After receiving some disappointing news this afternoon (we are now in the process of looking for new daycare), we decided to forgo making dinner at home.  Instead, we took advantage of a coupon for our favorite local Thai restaurant.  In addition to her favorite pastime of saying hello to every single person in the restaurant, Michal quite enjoyed her dinner of chive dumplings, massaman curry tofu, bean sprouts, some pad-see-ew, and some pad thai noodles.  It was delicious! 

I also tried to get her to drink some water through a straw.  We have a number of different sippy cups, but she has yet to drink from anything aside from her favorite soft-spouted cup.  I figured it was worth a shot to try it out tonight.

The vast majority of the time she just wanted to check out the tip of the straw with her finger.  I am not entirely sure why this was so mesmerizing. 


... and then, suddenly, success!  I bet she knew how to drink from a straw this entire time, and she just liked making me go crazy trying to help her figure it out. 

No comments:

Post a Comment