Fall In Love With More Free Templates! Click Here To Get Your Own Smitten Blog Design... »

Monday, September 12, 2011

Day 255: Happy Birthday, Mama!

Today happened to be my birthday, and lucky me, I got to spend it with my favorite girl!  We had a great day hanging out, having lunch with M's Aunt Kylie, and shared a delicious dinner with Josh and the Goose.  Here is a rare Mommy-daughter photo.  She looks like she's smiling, but she's really mid-tantrum.  It's amazing how closely linked those two can seem!  


Taking in some Classical Baby - her much discussed favorite television program.
I love how she sits - ankles crossed, hands in her lap - she comes by this honestly.  
No Momzilla coaching here. 


Thirsty girl today - she was doubling up with a sippy of milk and a sippy of water. 

1 comment:

  1. I missed your birthday...was in the middle of a huge project working night and day, but belated happy birthday. Not that you weren't attractive before, but being a Mom flatters you. Your face when you are with goosey girl is all lit up. Maybe you could bottle it and sell it to Revlon.

    ReplyDelete