Fall In Love With More Free Templates! Click Here To Get Your Own Smitten Blog Design... »

Tuesday, January 25, 2011

Day 25: New Tricks

While I have been away at my conference,  Michal and her daddy have spent a good deal of quality time together.  I love that they have the opportunity to hang out all day - I hear Michal is quite the contributor on some of Josh's conference calls for work - but I have to admit that I am a little jealous when I get a text in the middle of a session, mentioning that Michal is working on a new skill.  It's so exciting, but I would love to be there with them, encouraging her on in this new trick, laughing at her mishaps, and clapping at her successes.  Today's 365 post is an action montage, if you will.


For the past month or two, Michal has really preferred to be upright.  None of this babyish laying down for her - she'd rather be up and standing, or up and sitting, if possible.  The only problem is that while she has great head and neck strength, she hasn't had the total upper body strength to really control her movement.  But she's been getting better - exhibit a) sitting up in FRONT of the Boppy (i.e. no cushy crutches here)...

Uh oh.. the picture looks a little blurry...


Faceplant.  I guess we're not ready for the Baby Olympics yet!

5 comments:

  1. James is doing a lot of the face plant too!

    ReplyDelete
  2. there will be many face plants....and then when you think she's got it...faceplate! lol!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thank goodness for the boppy! Addie plopped on the back of her head on the hardwoods. M is too sweet for words, and those PJs are my favorite!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I totally LOL'd - I see this seen almost daily. Cracks me up everytime!

    ReplyDelete