Apparently the theme of the week is Michal's talents. I'm sure something else will emerge, but for now, we continue where we left off yesterday with the amazing sock napper.
This week has also been the land of the raspberry. Michal, always enjoying when we buzz our lips at her, has figured out how to do the same, buzzing her lips and her tongue in ecstatic joy. This past Sunday, I received a text from Josh while I was at work, saying that I was missing raspberry day and that she was just going nuts with them. It's fun to watch her be so enthused about something we find so hilarious to watch. Additionally, we have gotten her to giggle and laugh a few times this week, but only when Daddy blows a raspberry on her tummy. It isn't so hilarious when I do it, but I'm guessing the stubbly face added something special.
Her other new skill is reaching... and by reaching, I mean REACHING. While this was cute at home as Michal reached for two, book, cell phone, the keyboard of the laptop, it was markedly LESS cute at work. Folks, it is clear I need to tidy my desk.
I have been trying to get a decent picture of a raspberry, and although I got a decent one on my phone the other day, I am trying desperately to stick to my original plan of posting a picture a day, taken on that same day. I know, I like rules. So sue me. So imagine my glee when I managed to catch a raspberry, mid-blow, AS she was reaching for a toy. So talented this child - clearly Harvard is in her future.
Tuesday, February 1, 2011
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Next time I see the "Future Harvard Grad" onesie, I'll be sure to pick it up!
ReplyDelete