Fall In Love With More Free Templates! Click Here To Get Your Own Smitten Blog Design... »

Monday, January 3, 2011

Day 3: Just Chillin'

I would not want to brag, but Michal is quite an easy baby.  So easy, in fact, that on more than one occasion, we have been told that she just is not normal.  Normal babies cry and fuss more than she does.  What can I say - she is just an easy, chill baby.  So chill, in fact, that when I was outlet shopping last week in South Carolina and saw this shirt, there was no question that she NEEDED it.  
So, if you're feeling a little crabby on this Monday, just take Michal's cue - just chill!

2 comments:

  1. I really hope you didn't just jinx yourself!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I wish we were closer so Lilly could take a lesson from Michal on being "chill". That shirt is too cute.

    ReplyDelete