Fall In Love With More Free Templates! Click Here To Get Your Own Smitten Blog Design... »

Tuesday, December 6, 2011

Day 340: Naptime

I don't have many recent shots of a sleeping Goose, mainly because she sleeps in her crib. She is a pretty light sleeper, so if I open the door, she immediately pops up, looking around to see what is going on.  This morning, her cranky butt went into her crib for a nap - earlier than normal, but still not unusually early.  And she slept for ten, maybe fifteen minutes.  I let her hang out in the crib for a while longer for some quiet play time, but knew her afternoon nap was going to be key.


Little did I know she was going to snooze off just an hour or two later while we hung out watching Classical Baby.  Who knew the classics could be so soothing, serenading the Goose off to sleep.


Haha... I decided to move that fat curl in the front and she almost started to wake up.   Hand came up to rub her eyes.... and then... back to sleepytown.  
Sleep well, little Goose.


Update: Twenty minutes later...
Streeeeeeettttttttccccccccch.... and back to snoozing.

Awake? 


Oh - HI MAMA!

No comments:

Post a Comment