Fall In Love With More Free Templates! Click Here To Get Your Own Smitten Blog Design... »

Thursday, December 8, 2011

Day 342: Extremely Cute and Incredibly Close

By now, you know the story.  On work days, we don't have much time with Michal - just enough time for me to make dinner while Josh plays with her, then eat dinner, occasional bath, and playtime before bed.  I didn't get a chance to even grab the camera until we were in the playtime section of the evening, so I had to snap quickly.  Unfortunately I am a perfectionist (could be an understatement), and Josh told me to just take pictures and not to worry so much about framing the perfect shot.  So I started to just click away.  I had plenty of hair-only shots, or pictures of a shoulder and the blanket on the floor.  Not every one was in focus, but they were hilarious. 

For some reason she'd decided to cart Foofa around in her mouth - 
almost like a mother cat who somehow missed the scruff of the neck.


Chomp!  Look at all those teeth! 


Right before she climbed onto me and into my lap.  What a sweet girl.

No comments:

Post a Comment