Fall In Love With More Free Templates! Click Here To Get Your Own Smitten Blog Design... »

Friday, December 16, 2011

Day 350: Story Time with Grandma

One of the coolest gifts Michal received for her birthday was a recordable book.  My mother, who lives too far away, recorded herself reading Goodnight Moon.  This way Michal still has the opportunity to have story time with her Grandma Michaele - I love how technology makes stuff like this (and Skype video calls!) possible.

 Starting from the beginning - a good place to start reading a book!


Following along so nicely! 


Such focus!  
(Have I mentioned how jealous I am of her eyelashes??) 


I wonder... what is drawing all of her attention?


While she will flip through the pages, listening to Grandma read the story, MOST of her time is spent pushing the buttons at the bottom.  In other words, the buttons one would push in order to record one's voice reading the story.  Fortunately simply pushing the buttons won't erase the recording (there is another step needed in order to unlock that feature - thank God!), but she LOVES pushing the buttons.  Loves it.

No comments:

Post a Comment