If you look carefully in the photo above, you can see one of the towers of the Golden Gate Bridge right to the left of Michal.
Checking out the stone posts - interesting textures!
Hi, Goose!
Having fun with Grandma
Another view of the bridge
A rather well-known sculpture ("The Thinker") from one of my favorite sculptors - Auguste Rodin. The museum has a fair collection of his work.
The central area in front of the museum's entrance is flanked by these columns - the perfect place to explore!
Checking it out
I see you!
Posing
Oooh, looks like she's showing us her newest trick. Here she is, getting into position.
Backing up carefully
Working her way to the edge of the step until she can touch down...
... and then off she goes, once again!
She practiced this one over and over again at Aunt Deanna's house. She even used this technique to go down a step that was maybe an inch tall. It's a work in progress.
We did go into the museum and took a tour through the new exhibit on Pisarro - I didn't realize he was Jewish! So interesting, and it was such a luxury to just spend some time in the presence of greatness. Michal went through the exhibit for a bit with me, but Grandma took her for a bit so I could enjoy the rest of the exhibit on my own. Michal and I did examine some of the work, pointing out some items and colors she knew. I'm looking forward to continuing to expose her to more of the great things out there.

No comments:
Post a Comment