Fall In Love With More Free Templates! Click Here To Get Your Own Smitten Blog Design... »

Wednesday, December 7, 2011

Day 341: Bed Head

Today is one of those days where I won't have much time with Michal - after work I am going out with a friend, so I won't see her until morning tomorrow.  With that in mind, and to save Josh the task of trying to sneak in some photos during the busy tasks between dinner, bath, and bed, I had this grand idea to catch some early morning photos.  Every  morning, when we go into her room, she smiles, waves, and is quite the happy camper.  Somehow this morning, I was not able to catch a single one of THOSE pictures.  Instead, here are the crazy pictures I snapped first thing today.

Is she trying to make an important point?  Hello, bed head! 


Every morning she points to stuff in her room - we are never quite sure what it is she is trying to show us or what she is trying to say.  Here, though, it looks like she's yodeling.  Naturally. 


Yo. 


Collapsed onto her bed, cheesing for the camera.


Alright, enough already - get me outta here!

No comments:

Post a Comment