Off to California! Since I have the week off, I decided to fly home so Michal could spend some time with her Grandma Michaele and Aunts Deanna and Hannah. With it being a very busy work week, Josh was unable to join us. Which meant I had Michal on my own on the plane. On my lap. By myself. It was a little rough going at first (by first, I mean the first hour and a half), but we survived, and while there were times that I swore I was never getting onto another plane with the Goose, I guess I'll still board the plane back to Maryland on Thursday.
Overtired Goose wandering all over our little area of the baggage claim area as we awaited our ride. She was so overtired that she was hilarious, including at one point laughing hysterically as we played peekaboo. Luckily, you can see it wasn't terribly crowded.
Watching for Grandma's car.
Saying goodbye to Daddy before we left the Washington DC area. We're going to miss him!
No comments:
Post a Comment