During this crazy amazing project of taking at least one photograph every day for 365 consecutive days, and then trying to string some sort of narrative thread through that collection, it is inevitable that there are days when the theme of the day is not readily apparent. Today was one of those days. In order to avoid the last minute dinner/bath/bedtime snapshot, I took pictures throughout the day of Michal and her cuteness. Pictures of her playing with toys, pictures of her feet in cute new shoes that she refuses to allow to remain ON her foot (that might crop up in a future day's posting), pictures of her playing with my co-worker's four year old son, staring up at him as if he is GOD. Any of those would have made a fine post, but they are everyday occurrences and best saved for a day when a post topic is elusive.
I work late on Tuesday evenings, so Josh picked up the baby from my work, where she spent a few hours) and took her home, stopping to grab pizza on the way. Apparently this pizza joint is prepared for the arrival of small children, as Michal left with not only a cookie (I think Josh ate that) and.....
A BALLOON!!!
I'm not sure which she thought was more awesome - the balloon or the string. She does love to inspect the small details around her (the fibers in the carpet, the zipper on my jacket), and I can see her playing with the end of the string instead of staring at the balloon. Josh (the iPhone photographer today) says that she played with the balloon for a long while once they got home. Although at one point she let go. And didn't realize she needed to look up. So much to learn and discover!



No comments:
Post a Comment