Fall In Love With More Free Templates! Click Here To Get Your Own Smitten Blog Design... »

Monday, May 30, 2011

Day 150: Pool Day

 Our community pool opened this past Saturday, so we headed over there today, the first time in the three years we have lived here.  I had no idea our pool is so awesome!  I have been looking forward to taking Michal swimming.  I grew up a water baby, always at, around, or in the pool.  I'd love for her to have the same love for water and to become comfortable and safe in it.  Today was a great start!


 All sunscreened up, shades on, ready to go!
(Don't worry - she had a hat, too)

First dip in the pool with Daddy 


What is this stuff?  And who are all these people? 


She was not a fan of wearing the hat.  Even when I used the strap, she found a way to get it off her head.


After swimming a bit, we left the pool and had some lunch and down time at home.  Michal took a two hour long nap (!!), and we watched a movie.  Later, it was time for dinner - strawberries and yogurt.  Yummmm.


 It was quite the crazy yogurt meal.  She had strawberries first and loved them, so I added some to her plain yogurt. She was also overtired, as her schedule has been REALLY off since Friday.  Subsequently - crazy yogurt baby...


... and then incredibly sad yogurt baby.  

It goes without saying that a bath followed soon after.

3 comments:

  1. Oh Good Lord - that first yogurt photo is AWESOME!!!! Might have to make that my wallpaper at work.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Seriously I could see that yogurt picture a thousand times and never tire of it, it cracks me up every time!

    ReplyDelete