I have a feeling our time with the exersaucer might be limited.
She still plays with it - don't get me wrong. In fact just today she was inside, jumping up and down so frequently and with such gusto that I had to close my office door. Perhaps I should raise it up to the last notch, but I am not sure it will do much good.
While she still enjoys this toy - it is a really great place in which to give her snacks during the day, as it has an area that is almost like a tray - she seems to be tiring of it. Today she was in it for a little while before she started to fuss and express displeasure. Once outside of the toy, she was perfectly content to stand and play with it from the outside. Unfortunately, while she is normally fairly confident at standing, the exersaucer does rotate, so I occasionally had to catch her as she started to slide to one side or another. She remained undeterred.
Later - quite content to play with paper. I guess it wasn't so awful that we came without many toys today. Until she tried to eat the paper.
Monday, May 23, 2011
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


No comments:
Post a Comment