Michal is getting much more comfortable with standing, and she can do it for a good amount of time when she has a support. There were multiple times today where she only needed one hand to stabilize herself against a toy or me, and there was even a brief period today where she was able to stand, without any support, for a few seconds. Very exciting! It's this type of progress that totally alleviates any worry I might have over her seeming lack of desire to MOVE, and I wouldn't be surprised if she just skipped crawling and starting walking*. Then again, maybe she'll crawl tomorrow - who knows. She is just a content kid. If a toy she is interested is out of reach, well, there must be another toy somewhere.
I can't help it - I love her fluffy, Ooga Booga butt!
You can definitely see here, she's really stable when standing!
She is freaking hilarious. This is her huge smile. She seems to think that if she opens her mouth REALLY wide, this connotes extreme happiness. Hilarious.
Another funny face. She was in a hilarious mood this afternoon. You wouldn't think she was cutting two (potentially four) teeth!
* Apparently Josh skipped crawling and went straight to walking. Maybe she'll be just like her daddy!




No comments:
Post a Comment