With a big program at work this evening, Michal and I had a few errands to run, including a stop at a local grocery store to pick up an assortment of produce, spices, eggs, and an assortment of soft drinks. I would like to say that she was a huge help, but she actually hindered the process with all of the conversations she started with all of her waving and chattering. She did start the trip seated in a more standard front-facing position, but, as she is want to do, she soon moved to this side, near-reclining position. She has gotten very comfortable and stable while sitting in the cart, and, because of that, I had a few people express surprise at learning she was only (nearly) 9 months old.
After yesterday's lackluster photo posting, here are a few cute ones from earlier in the morning.
She absolutely loves to try and grab the camera or its strap if I am taking pictures.
Toothy grin
Silly goose! I do love the tooth tuck implemented here.
The silly goose face is beyond cute...a comedian in the making. Had all my unused "grannie" hormones going this morning.
ReplyDelete