What fun we had today - can't you tell from Michal's face?
Today we met up with some college friends and their daughter to pick strawberries at a nearby farm. While we did not get a chance to go check out the farm animals, which would have been fun since Michal was not super aware of their existence the last time we were there (she was two months old), we did get out to the fields to pick some strawberries. We were good and managed to pick only four pounds of fruit.
Michal was not super helpful, but she did like watching us do all the work. I'm sure she will enjoy a taste of them tomorrow! (This was one fruit I was nervous about, but after our discovery yesterday about food sensitivities and allergies, she will have some soon.)
Before we headed out to the fields. She actually did not try to drag the hat off her head. It did obscure her vision, but she just dealt with it.
After bringing in the fruits of our labor. She hung out on the picnic table, turning this way and that to watch everyone around us. I finally got her to look at me.
Oh, and of course, I forgot to grab the actual camera, so thanks to my phone for these pictures.
Saturday, May 28, 2011
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



Fun! Who did you get to see?
ReplyDelete