Fall In Love With More Free Templates! Click Here To Get Your Own Smitten Blog Design... »

Sunday, May 15, 2011

Day 135: Hiding From the Rain

 Busy day today seeing friends and bringing smiles to sad faces.  On the way home, the skies opened up and Michal and I decided to hang out in the car until the rain let up a bit.  Here she is, looking back to make sure I'm still there.


Back to watching the rain pounding against the back window. 


Much later, we made it into the house without getting too drenched, played for a bit, then managed some dinner.  On the menu for tonight: sauteed tofu (with garlic - yum!), peas, and some avocado.  She LOVED the tofu.  I've never seen her eat that quickly.  She's usually quite methodical with her meals, picking up a piece of food, savoring it, then picking up another. She couldn't get enough of the tofu.  I hope she's always this open to trying new things!  Or at least, if she goes through a stage where she eats only one thing, I hope she follows in my footsteps: grilled cheese.

No comments:

Post a Comment