Fall In Love With More Free Templates! Click Here To Get Your Own Smitten Blog Design... »

Wednesday, February 9, 2011

Day 40: B-A-N-A-N-A-S

It's another food picture but really only because she's so cute.  Today we had mashed bananas with rice cereal again - definitely a Michal favorite - and she just could not get enough.  She is funny about eating, though.  If you bring the spoon up to her mouth, she cannot get it in there quickly enough.  


So far we have tried sweet potatoes, squash, peas, carrots, avocado, and bananas.  We still have tons of frozen cubes in the freezer, but I do want to keep playing with different options.  I'm planning on making apples, pears, and prunes soon, but for now, we keep playing with our food.
I cannot take credit for this great picture (especially since that is my hand feeding her) - Josh took this one.

1 comment:

  1. That really is a fantastic shot. Good job, Josh!

    ReplyDelete