Fall In Love With More Free Templates! Click Here To Get Your Own Smitten Blog Design... »

Monday, February 14, 2011

Day 45: Be Mine

Happy Valentine's Day!  Or, as I like to think of it, Love Day!  


I had a lovely day with Michal today, even if she was a bit fussy at work.  She did give me a lovely gift this morning, though - a slightly longer nap than usual - so I was able to get a few winks in there, which I desperately needed.


I decided to do a short photo shoot with Michal for the holiday, and I dressed her up in one of her "new" outfits - new, because she has not worn this yet.  We are just starting to transition her to the next size up in clothing - 6-9 month.  She will be six months tomorrow and we have her six month appointment in a week and a half.  I'm curious to see how much she has grown since her last appointment.  


The photo shoot was not a huge success.  I was able to catch many pensive baby moments, a couple of funny expression/gesture shots, and a few blurry action shots.  




 C'mere - I have a hug for you!

 Raspberries...

 Ima, you know I'm sleepy.  Why are you torturing me?

 Hmm... what's down there?

 Oh! Hello there!

 What are you looking at, huh?

Put up yer dukes!

This was what happened for most of the shoot.  I have no idea what was happening out on the deck, but it seemed to be fascinating.

No comments:

Post a Comment