It is hard to believe, but Michal will be six months old this Tuesday. It is a bit crazy how quickly time flies. We decided to go get her six month photos taken, so the entire family headed out to our local photo place for some shots. When we first went for her newborn shots, we decided to get the photo club package, getting discounts and free photos throughout the year, with the intention to go every three months.
This was, by far, the best visit, even if her general good mood and smiley nature was not perfectly captured by the photographer. The pictures are cute, and it was difficult picking just a few to purchase. She even showed off by managing to sit solo for a bit (although I was mere inches away to help grab if she started to topple).
Here is a sneak peek behind the scenes of the shoot. Since that is me in the picture, steadying Michal, I was obviously not the photographer! Josh took this one, and it was such a fun picture that I stole it for the blog. What amazes me most about this picture, is that when I'm close to Michal, she doesn't seem small at all, and yet, in this picture, she looks absolutely tiny.
Friday, February 11, 2011
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment