Fall In Love With More Free Templates! Click Here To Get Your Own Smitten Blog Design... »

Wednesday, February 16, 2011

Day 47: Six Months

In just about 20 minutes, Michal will officially be six months old (yes, that is the kind of nerd I am - down to the minute).  It seems somewhat cliche to say, again, how quickly time flies when you're having fun, but, well, it's true.  Pictures from this morning, right before her liquid breakfast - she was a good sport even though she was probably hungry.


Very early on, it became apparent that I would have a difficult time catching her attention since Bailey was out and about and doing his morning thing.  Here she is looking at Bailey. 

Smiling at Bailey Dog (NOT at me, mind you) 


Yum, thumb.  Breakfast of champions. 

Why, hello there, monkey. 

I've got you now! Tell me where the bananas are, or else! 

Take that, Mr. Monkey!


Just kidding, monkey, we're friends!



No comments:

Post a Comment