Fall In Love With More Free Templates! Click Here To Get Your Own Smitten Blog Design... »

Sunday, February 13, 2011

Day 44: Sitting Pretty

I ran into a friend at work today, and he asked after Michal, inquiring about her current talents and skills.  By far her current trick is sitting, and she has gotten really good about sitting up on her own.  She has pretty good control of her body, although she will often lose balance if she gets distracted, looks around too actively, and tries to look behind her - she loves looking behind her, but she cannot quite figure out how to adjust and compensate for her moves. 


I had a long day at work today, so when I got home, all I wanted to do was hang out with Michal (well, Josh, too, but she's cuter).  Luckily she woke up from a nap right when I got home, so we got to hang out and play.  Between practicing our sitting up and raspberries, it was a good time.


Look, Ima, no hands! 

Love this kid in profile, especially when she's checking something out. 

Ooooooh....

Blowing raspberries.  This was really big last week. 

 I'm a sucker for baby feet.


And my favorite: air guitar baby.  Who needs Rock Band or Guitar Hero when you have rockin' baby!?!  She knows all the hits!

No comments:

Post a Comment