Fall In Love With More Free Templates! Click Here To Get Your Own Smitten Blog Design... »

Thursday, March 10, 2011

Day 69: Rainbow Brite

Today was a pretty dreary, grey day.  The weather has been less than desirable, replete with copious amounts of rain and flood and tornado warnings - the latter always makes me just a bit jittery, and Josh's assertion that he survived a tornado taking the roof off his house does little to allay my fears.  This, combined with very sad news we received late last night, necessitated bright and colorful baby happiness.  Nothing helps lighten the gloom better than baby happiness.


Michal received this outfit when she was born from some very special people, so it seemed somehow perfect to have her wear it today.  
My contemplative girl, considering the yucky weather outside.

She actually managed to get one of these open tonight, and it wasn't even the super easy green one.  It was completely by accident, but she's obviously brilliant.

Love.

2 comments:

  1. Beautiful girl! I hate hearing that people I care about receiving sad news, but she will definitely brighten the day.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love Michal's outfit. She's truly precious! I'm sorry to hear about the sad news. ((hugs))

    ReplyDelete